Paintless Dent Removal Repair Frequently Asked Questions
What is paintless dent removal?
Paintless dent repair is a method of removing dents from your vehicle without using filler or repainting. Instead, technicians use specialized equipment to reach in and carefully massage the dent from the inside out.
- What type of damage can you fix with paintless dent removal?
Minor dents, door dings and hail damage.
- Is there any type of damage paintless dent removal cannot repair?
Large through the edge of a panel dent, collision damage, nothing with a sharp crease.
- What are the advantages of paintless dent removal over traditional paint and body shop methods?
50% cheaper than a body shop, same day service, no insurance company, retains your factory finish, DentPro comes to you so it is more convenient.
- How much does paintless dent removal cost?
A 1-inch dents start at $99 up to a 4-inch dent at $199. All second dents repaired on the same day are 1/2 off according to size.
- Is this recommended for leased cars?
YES!! This option saves the customer money at the time of the lease return.
- How do I get an estimate?
Call the office and send photos. If customer can not send photos, there is a $50 travel fee for a technician to inspect the dent. That will be applied to the total amount owed after the work is complete. Once the technician is certain we can fix the dent to the customer’s satisfaction, the customer and technician schedule an appointment for services.
- Why should you use DentPro?
Free estimates, incredible savings, expert, insured technicians, service on all makes and models, environmentally safe technique, impeccable reputation.